Marching Band Uniform Care Information
Kat'z Alterations & Dry Cleaning at the Monticello Plaza on Linden and Hill Roads will clean the band uniforms extremely inexpensively.
Kat'z Alterations & Dry Cleaning: 6012 Linden Road #16, Swartz Creek MI 48473 (810) 655-6330
$10 pant hemming available through Suzette's Sewsation. Contact Suzette Ehrhart at 810-730-6908 or SuzetteSewstation@gmail.com
The following is a list of responsibilities as it relates to the care and condition of the Marching Band uniforms:
- Do not cut pants.
- Students must have pants hemmed so the top of the pants rest on top of front of shoe. The pant leg must not have crease when standing at attention. Pants should never touch the ground.
- Students are responsible for keeping the following items clean:
- Students are responsible for any damage to uniform. Examples include: stains, rips or holes.
- Students are issued one new pair of white gloves at the beginning of the season. If they need to be replaced, the student will incur a $3.00 charge for an additional pair.
- Students must wear t-shirt under marching band jacket to prevent perspiration stains.
- Students must furnish own pair of black socks.
- Marching band jacket is dry-clean only; black pants are machine washable.
- The white marching shoes cost $40.00 per pair. Checks are to be made out to: Swartz Creek Band Boosters. Money is due when shoes are ready
- Shoes will be ordered at cost to student. Usually around $40.00
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Susan Goff 810-732-8848